Upcoming

Upcoming

Upcoming

Archived

Archived

Archived

Archived

Archived
1v1 HvV Deathmatch Duels League Sign-ups Open Now.

September 16, 2011, 2:40 am

Global Warfighter League is proud to announce the first season of league play for Star Wars Battlefront 2
with a 1v1 HvV Deathmatch Duels League

Registration will open:September 15, 2011
Registration will close:October 15, 2011
Tournament will begin:October 16, 2011

GWL Event Staff:[SL]Sprite, -GMRZ-Rancor, SWINE FLU

Prizes:To be announced.

A minimum of 32 players must participate in this competition to qualify as a prize league.

League Information and Rules
Approved Servers

League Overview
This competition will be a 1v1 Hero v Villian No Force/Mixed Block Deathmatch Duels League. All matches will take place in the designated area in the Arena on Mos Eisley. Players compete against each other in HvV Deathmatch Duel Style fights in the Arena. Each match will consist of 2 rounds, each round ends when one player has exhausted all available characters for the side they are playing that round. Sides are randomly generated, players must play first round with side they are assigned then switch sides at round switch. Score will be reset to 0-0 for round 2, at the end of both rounds kills are totalled and highest number of kills wins. Please review rules for character restrictions, match format, tie breaker rules and score reporting.

League Registration Sign Up

Don't miss out! Sign up NOW!!

To register for the 1v1 HvV Deathmatch Duels League, players can go to their GWL "Player Profile" page and click the <Join a Competition> button and select the 1v1 HvV Deathmatch Duels League. Players can also join by clicking the <SIGN UP> button from the 1v1 HvV Deathmatch Duels League information page linked above. All players must have an active/current registered SWBF2 NAME GUID at GWL (name you play with online). Players can manage their SWBF2 NAME GUID through their "Player Profile" page.

League Rules
Rules for the league beyond the overview description above can be accessed via the <Rules> button on the league information page linked above.

League Maps
The map for this league will be Mos Eisley - Arena/Hangar Area only. Playable area described in rules and designated in pics below. Areas marked in red are off limits.

Good Luck to all players!!! ...and PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE RULES COMPLETELY! If you have any questions.. don't hesitate to post in the forum.

**Legal Stuff
If you are under the age of 18, you must have legal guardian or parental consent before participating in this Global Warfighter event. By registering, you hereby affirm that you are 18 or older, or that you have received legal guardian or parental consent to participate in this event. Cheating, submitting FALSE registration information and/or using multiple accounts (smurfing) will forfeit any winnings.

Posted by: [SL]Sprite

Comments

Might want to extend registration to mid-october or something.

HJ, you're reading my mind

I'll join since i support GWL =)

Thanks V

So, it seems registration has closed and we have 6 players. What's the status of this league? I haven't seen anything about match assignments yet.

Slight oversite on my part. Registration is open until the 15th. Spread the word and get your friends to join.

Comment

Downloads

SWBF2 Server Patch v1.5By [SL]Sprite, April 8, 2014, 9:45 pm
Patched BattlefrontII.exe server fileBy triphamm3r, September 14, 2011, 10:22 pm
SWBF2 Version Verification Tool (GWL LauBy [SL]Sprite, October 27, 2010, 8:09 am
GWL 6v6 Server Config FilesBy StingerPA, July 25, 2009, 2:45 am
Growler GunCamBy triphamm3r, April 7, 2009, 3:44 am
Here are a few resources My Tribes 2 WarBy EC_Lee, March 16, 2009, 3:02 am
+123 Mod v2.2By triphamm3r, February 27, 2008, 3:19 am
Squeddie's Map PackBy triphamm3r, August 19, 2007, 1:00 am
SWBF2 Server ApplicationsBy triphamm3r, August 19, 2007, 12:53 am
SWBF2 Official 1.1 PatchBy triphamm3r, August 16, 2007, 5:20 am