CoD4 Current Patch 1.7
August 31, 2008, 1:13 am - triphamm3rCoD4 Current Patches 1.6 and 1.7
All CoD4 players at GWL must have their game updated to v1.7. The 1.7 patch is an incremental patch. You must already have the 1.6 patch installed before installing this hotfix 1.7. The server files that were touched for the patches are also available.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare? 1.6 Patch + Map Pack
** ATTENTION - Patch includes all changes up to 1.5!!!
This is the release of the v1.6 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare patch by Infinity Ward that fixes various bugs as well as including new FREE multiplayer maps previously only available for purchase on the console versions.
- New maps Creek, Chinatown, Broadcast, and Killhouse
- Hardcore and oldschool server browser filters
- Fix for a Denial of Service attack.
- Includes all the changes up to patch 1.5
NOTE: patch 1.6 is not compatible with 1.5 or lower versions. You will not be able to find 1.5 servers once you update.
* Download the patch
* Run the installer and make sure its pointed to the installation folder for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare?
File name: CoD4MW-1.6PatchSetup.exe
File size: 282 MB
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare? 1.7 Patch
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to access certain console dvars during multi-player matches.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a Chinatown Sabotage match would go into over-time.
- Fixed a bug where the MP icons (Bomb, Defend, Capture, etc) were always showing up as English regardless of the install language.
**Please note. You must already have installed 1.6 to use 1.7.
This help topic is currently rated 100% effective with a total of 1 vote
Back to top